Livermore Winery Wedding Photographer
One of our specialties at Dubnoff Wedding Photography is shooting weddings at local wineries, especially in the Livermore Valley Wine Country. We have photographed weddings at many beautiful wineries in the Northern California area with the majority of them in the Livermore Wine Country. This web page features wedding photography at some of the most popular wineries in and around the city of Livermore and Pleasanton. You will see wedding photos from Wente Vineyards, Casa Real, Murietta's Well, Rio-Lovell Winery, Garre Vineyards, Elliston Vineyards and The Palm Event Center. To look at some examples of the wedding photographer's work click Livermore Wedding Photography. We just created a new website featuring San Francisco City Hall wedding photography - please click here.
Wedding Photography Experience Counts!
Dubnoff Wedding Photography has been a wedding photographer in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 20 years. Our images combine an ideal blend of photojournalism and traditional wedding photography. If you have chosen the scenic Livermore Valley area as a place to have your wedding, you owe it to yourself to chose a wedding photographer you can trust. We have photographed over 1,400 weddings in Northern California creating lasting memories for our couples . Once the wedding is over, all you have left is the photographs, why not choose a wedding photographer who has experience at your venue and knows where to take you for the best pictures possible. At Dubnoff Wedding Photography all of our packages include at least 2 wedding photographers present at your event. We have affordable packages for every budget and coverage time.
To check our availability for your wedding day, please use our Contact page. We will send you a response within 12 hours letting you know if your date is available and answer any questions you may have. Mike Dubnoff has been a wedding photographer in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1995. Serving from San Francisco to Stockton and San Jose to Northern Sonoma and all areas in between. Call Dubnoff Wedding Photography today! Please check out our San Francisco City Hall Pricing page for photos of recent weddings and the latest news. We also specialize in City Hall Wedding Photography, if you are interested in learning more, please click San Francisco wedding photography. For San Francisco City Hall Yelp Reviews click the link.
Favorite Livermore Wedding Venues
This section of our website is really the most important. As Livermore wedding photographers, we have had the privilege of shooting weddings at every major venue in the valley. This guide will help you understand the best things about each of the listed venues.
- Wente Vineyards - We have photographed over 10 weddings at Wente in Livermore. This is a full service wedding venue that can accommodate any full wedding or reception. They have a lovely area down by the Wine Cellar where you can have your ceremony. It is nicely shaded most of the day and on the grass. After the ceremony, Wente offers a large variety of picture taking opportunities. Ask to go into the cellar room and you will find hundreds of wine barrels that make a great backdrop. After a photo tour of the barrel room, we take our couples on the big circle around the grass, stopping along the way for various wedding photography opportunities. Depending upon the time of the year, we can finish the formal shoot back by the reception area in the Rose Garden.
- Palm Event Center - I am guessing that I have photographed more Livermore Winery weddings at the Palm Event Center than anywhere else! It is definitely a favorite spot of ours if only for the multitude of premium picture taking spots throughout the grounds. What definitely sets The Palm Event Center apart from other Livermore wedding venues is the fact that there are gorgeous areas to photograph the bride and groom both in and out of the building. We also love how they treat their wedding photographers and other vendors at the Palm Event Center. They are really focused on making your wedding a great experience for everyone.
- Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery - We have photographed 3 full weddings at Casa Real and have loved all of them. The staff there really makes the wedding vendors feel important which is not always the case at some venues. There is a magnificent spot at Casa Real out in front of the building that is kind of like an outside hallway. The resulting amazing natural light that ends up being there can make for truly breathtaking Livermore wedding photography. One thing to note, that have a strict policy of not allowing the couple to head over to the nearby tasting room for wedding photography.
- Poppy Ridge - This wedding venue is located in Livermore, California and is also the home of a very nice golf course. The inside of the reception venue is truly spectacular and modern. Some great opportunities for wedding picture taking indoors. The outside is beautiful too, but if I have any issue with this venue, it would be the lack of shade outdoors. This location is relatively new so the trees have not had the chance to grow large yet. So hot days at Poppy Ridge can be difficult. Overall, I love the spot and highly recommend it as a Livermore Wine Country wedding venue.
- Garre Vineyards - If you are a prominent Livermore wedding photographer, chances are you have shot weddings Garre Vineyards. Since they completely remodeled (rebuilt actually) the event center, Garre has been attracting many couples looking for a nice spot for their Livermore Valley Wine Country wedding. Despite the newness of the event center, Garre Vineyards has been hosting weddings for many many years. The trees are well established providing the couple with lots of shade for hanging out and for exceptional wedding photography. My only complaint about this venue is that the outdoor ceremony location is surrounded on 3 sides with parking lot. This makes it challenging to take ceremony pictures without parked cars in the background. If this is a concern for you, talk to your Livermore wedding photographer before the event and let them know. There are ways to minimize the cars in the background. I would rank this is a very minor problem and one that can be avoided by using the proper photographic angles. Garre Vineyards ranks very high on our list as one of the best Livermore wedding venues.
- More of the best Livermore wedding photographer locations being added to this list soon!
Why Have Your Wedding at a Winery
- Major Vineyards are sure to have top notch accommodations nearby. If you are like most people, chances are you will be inviting out of town guests to your Livermore wine country wedding. Choosing a vineyard ensures that there will be superior hotel accommodations nearby. This makes it very convenient for your guests and provides them with the opportunity to turn your wedding event into their own abbreviated Wine country vacation getaway.
- The booze will be brilliant. You don't have to worry about the bar when you have a wedding at a Livermore winery. You will be able to serve great wine and other related alcoholic beverages. You can even arrange for a special wine tasting party for the wedding group through the winery.
- The Wedding Photography will be incredible. Livermore wineries (and others) offer many options for a wedding photographer to drool over. Why? The main reason has something to do with the fact that virtually every winery offers nice indoor AND outdoor places to take wedding pictures of the bride and groom. Most wineries have big cellar doors and also a barrel room for great indoor photo opportunities. On the outside you will have beautiful building architecture and combine that will shots out in the vineyard itself.
- Have your wedding indoors and outdoors or both! The facilities at most wineries offer many alternatives for your ceremony and reception. Venues such as the Palm Event Center have a gorgeous and spacious barrel room for an indoor ceremony. Out in the backyard, you will find a large lawn area which lots of room for partying. Your guests can even wander out into the romantic vineyard and check things out.
- Stuff to do in the immediate vicinity. Because the California wine country draws lots of tourists from all over the world, other areas of interest tent to pop up. Whether it be car museums, fancy hotels, or rock concerts, there always
seems to be a multitude of things for people to do in the area. This is great when you are inviting guests to your wedding from other part of the country. They will be able to keep themselves entertained before and after the wedding.
Livermore Wedding Photography with a Smile
We are more than thrilled to be chosen to photograph so many Livermore Valley weddings. We enjoy the winery setting so much and are wine lovers ourselves so its a perfect fit for us. We promise that you will receive the most friendly service possible from your Livermore wedding photographers. We pride ourselves on making sure we always keep a friendly demeanor even during the most demanding weddings. Our couples deserve the best photography service and we deliver it! We enjoy what we do and it shows.